Are you looking for gaming headphones? Headphones gaming are a very useful accessory, not only for game users but for those who like to use the computer.
There are a variety of models, brands and designs, so we are going to help you with this task that seems easy but is not.
The best gaming headsets in 2020 on the market: Our selection
Are you thinking of buying a gaming headphones but not knowing which one to choose? We have selected the six best gaming headphones based on sales, best-selling models, different brands on the market and customer reviews.
What is a Gaming headphone?
Gaming headphones offer us a perfect sound to live more intensely the game in which we are immersed. When buying a headset, not only comfort and design must be taken into account, but other features that also interest us to experience the game on a large scale.
How to choose a good gaming headset:
- Gaming headsets should have a frequency between approximately 20 Hz and 20 kHz
- They must be ergonomic and completely isolate us from what is happening around us to be immersed in the game.
- They must be made of hard material since we are in continuous tension.
- The gaming headset must have a homogeneous headband and with pads.
- Must have a working microphone.
- You can choose wired or wireless, but wireless is recommended for gamers.
Why should I buy a gaming headphone?
This type of headphones have more advantages than normal hearing aids. What are the advantages that this equipment offers us?
- They have higher insulation capacity than normal headphones.
- Use this type of headphones to make your experience more intense.
- They come with a built-in microphone in case we have to communicate with other players.
- Most of these headphones have 5.1 or 7.1 sound.
- Some models come with a Software that will improve our experience.
It must be said that not all are advantages in these devices so we can find some disadvantages:
- They tend to be more expensive due to the design and characteristics, although today you can find them somewhat cheaper.
- If you don’t buy good headphones, you may experience audio lag.
What are the best gaming headphones on the market in 2020?
Currently, there are a wide variety of good quality gaming headphones. There are gaming headphones of different models, brands and prices. For all this, we have selected a series of models based on customer evaluations and sales to provide you with the best that exists in the market.
What is the difference gaming headsets vs regular headphones for gaming?
If you only need headphones to listen to music from your PC or other devices with regular headphones are necessary, on the other hand if you like to live games at full throttle it is advisable to compare a set of headphones.
Gaming headsets vs regular headphones for gaming:
The gaming headphones have more autonomy, which will make you enjoy more hours of gaming.
- The gaming headphones have better sound quality that will make you live the experience in a real way. Regular headphones tend to have poorer quality.
- They have a built-in microphone for you to communicate with other players. On the other hand, regular headphones don’t.
- The gaming headphones have remote control.
- Gaming headphones have noise isolation, while regular headphones don’t.
- Its design is ergonomic and they are made of durable material.
- The gaming headphones have a sound of 5.1 or 7.1
- Most gaming headphones have software.
- Gaming headphones are usually more expensive than regular headphones, but currently there are brands and models that have more affordable prices.
How to choose the best gaming headsets?
To choose a good gaming headphone you have to take into account a series of elements so that you buy the best option.
- Wireless or wired: Wireless headphones will give you greater movement comfort when playing games but it is true that wired headphones have a better response speed.
- Autonomy: If you are sure to buy a wireless headset you have to pay close attention to the hours of battery life and how long it takes to charge.
- Gaming headphone weight: The more technology they have, the more they will weigh, so it is important that you buy gaming headphones that are as comfortable as possible so that they do not bother you.
- With or without a microphone: If you are one of those who enjoys playing online with other players then you should buy some gaming headphones with a microphone.
- Design: Most gaming headphones have an aggressive design, the choice of design is by taste. What you should focus on is that they are ergonomic.
- Remote control: The remote control is great if from the gaming headphone itself you want to control noise cancellation, microphone activation, own volume … etc
- Noise Cancellation: Most of the gaming headphones come with noise cancellation, thanks to this you can live the game with more intensity.
What gaming headphones should I buy?
The choice of a gaming headset will depend on what each one looks for and needs, it is true that since you make an investment, you buy a gaming headset with all the technology to enjoy more of the game experience.
Next, we will make a small selection of the best gaming headphones. We have selected two very good brands that are HyperX and Logitech.