Welcome to MadGamers
MadGamers is a video games website for gamers around the world by gamers like you! With the latest games and consoles news for all Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, PC Gaming, Retrogaming, Gaming Gear and next generation consoles.
Thank you for reading MadGamers a site about things serious gamers care about.
Video Games FAQ
What are videogames and what are they used for?
Video games are an entertainment interaction that is practiced using knobs or controls that simulate certain situations or experiences through a screen, a computer or other device that is electronic.
What are video games for? What do they bring us? Video games are used above all to entertain and entertain us, but it is true that certain human abilities also positively stimulate us.
There are opinions of all kinds, there are some who believe that video games are useless and others who claim that they benefit us in different fields. As long as everything is done with measure.
Therefore, if we talk about Gamers and what are video games for, we touch another totally different point. When we go into this aspect, we can see that there are a series of theories that have not been verified but that are positive.
Next, we are going to list the positive consequences that video games bring us:
- Exercise memory: Video games mostly require us to develop the ability to memorize information. For example, video games related to puzzles require remembering certain information to beat the game.
- Reflexes: As you well know, video games claim psychomotor skills necessary for this type of entertainment. It is super important to have a good reaction capacity to overcome the necessary sudden obstacles that will help us pass the screen.
- Improve reading: Most video games have a story that is played at the beginning of games to find out what the story is about and what the objective is to achieve. In fact, a study published in Cell stated that children with dyslexia improve quite quickly thanks to fighting video games.
- Logic reasoning: Currently, most video games have tangled and quite complex plots that allow us to develop logical reasoning in order to overcome and achieve the objective proposed by that video game.It is important to let the children play for a while a day, since they mainly exercise inductive and deductive reasoning in a comfortable and pleasant environment.
- Visomotor coordination: The senses we need most at the start of a game are vision and hands. Through the command / joystick / keyboard and our vision we relate directly to the screen and therefore we develop a perfect visomotor coordination necessary to play these types of games.
- Decrease pain: The American Pain Society discovered how video games influenced the Senate of Pain. In fact, at present they use it as quite effective therapies for rehabilitation cases.
When video games become popular?
Video games were born in the 1940s after World War II by the victorious powers. The first programs that were installed for a recreational purpose were developed in the 1960s, highlighting the chess program.
The video games that we know today appeared in the 1960s and from there have continued to grow and evolve.
The impact of video games meant a revolution in all aspects, both social, psychological and cultural. Today it is one of the sectors that gives the most work and collects the most money, increasing its amount year after year.
Which video game I should buy?
The video game you decide to buy will depend on several factors, the first and most important will be the type of video game you have or decide to buy, although currently most of the games that manufacturers bring to the market for most of the game consoles.
The game consoles that are having the most fury in our society currently are the Microsoft Xbox one X, the Microsoft Xbox one S, the PS4 Pro and the Nintendo Switch. In a few months we have on the market the console that everyone is waiting for the PS5.
Next, we are going to make a small selection of the video games that are sweeping the market worldwide: Minecraft, Halo, World of Warcraft, FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition, The Last of Us Part II (PS4) and the Ghost Of Tsushima.
Where to buy videogames?
Today, there are many places where you can buy video games and consoles. We have physical stores available or for greater convenience you can buy online at official stores such as the Nintendo Store, Playstation Store, Xbox Store or simply online stores or other sales platforms such as Game Uk, Argos, Ebay UK, or Steam.
It is true that the Amazon UK sales platform provides great customer service by serving and shipping products very quickly and also has a wide variety of products.
Which videogame is the best?
It is difficult to say which is the best video game since it depends on the tastes of each one, what if we can inform you is the best selling video game this year.
There are a wide variety of video games that are in the top positions, but the video game The Last of Us Part II with Limited Edition Steelbook for PS4 is the most demanded today.
Secondly we have the Minecraft video game for Nintendo Switch, you can find it for various types of game consoles.
How videogames changed the world?
Both consoles and video games change the world since they appeared on the market, life and society recognized a change completely.
One of the first video games in tennis history and was invented by a physicist in 1958. But the great change worldwide was in 1972 with the game of Pong.